Thursday, September 13, 2012

Be a Force of Beauty

My last semester of college i worked 2 jobs, one of being at the well known company Bare Essentials aka Bare Minerals. This was such a great experience and gainned knowledge about makeup and how to wear it 

The foundation is all natural minerals
Its easy to put on and feels natural. That is why I choose to work for the company because i believed in the product. 

Matte & Original (I got my best friend hooked =)) Not my best look but this was 8pm & i did my makeup about 6am!!

 never have any major problems. Through many client has worries about looking "dry" or cakey"
Solution
1. using the right brush also makes a big difference.
2. Buff BUFF buff (circle motion) 

Other Keys
Primer (Smooths any skin imperfections so that the minerals goes on perfectly) & Mineral Veil (makes application look more natural, diminishes pores) When this perfect combination of great stuff for all kinds of skin.

By far the best part: come with SPF 20

First you have to decide if you have normal skin, dry skin or oil skin (or some kind of mix) 
Myself I am normal to dry (blessed with pretty good skin from my momma!)

Pick the Finnish 
Either Matte or Original.

Matte is more of a flat & Flush Finnish (better for combo to oil skin) 
Original is more a glowing Finnish (better for dry-normal) 

a few tips I picked up... If you have a darker complexion then use matte... if you are older and worried about the mineral laying on your skin use original. 

That all for now, I post more about my MAKEUP knowledge in the weeks to come! 

 Pretty Is Good. Beauty Is Ready To Be Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment