Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Apartment decoratoring

The most stressful part of moving for a girl is the decorating. for my boyfriend it is moving the furniture (haha) for me;
what will go on that blank wall?
what is the theme?
how should i organize my jewelry?

All very important question so i thought share some of my decorating trick & trials.
 Before

After (World market table - from Craigslist)
 before (from 1960s!!)
 After (nobles from Hobby lobby) 
 One of my favorites (pillows from costco 30 for 3)

cute Key holder (50% off at HOBBY LOBBY) http://www.hobbylobby.com/

bottom plate (1$ each for 8 custom painted plates) thrift store
Salad plate (1.99 each for 6  @ home goods

By far the best part of living in my own place is giving it your sassy style. 

Til next time 
Shelby Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment